Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi Bug

(Topic created: 09-09-2022 10:18 PM)
MadHatter01
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
A few days ago I started to notice when I got home wifi was not connected right. It was saying Connected but without internet. 

So I am using an Asus GT-AXE11000. I have about 30 other devices connected, with zero issues. If I turn wifi off and back on it's fine (On the phone). I also have full bars and getting 400mbps to 800mbps on speedtest. Just randomly throughout the day. I have the newest firmware on the router and rebooted everything.
4 Replies
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I believe personally that this is a wifi6 connectability issue as it has been an issue affecting only our mobile devices. With our wifi6 router,from the very beginning, regardless of what mobile device we have connected to it, if we leave outside if its range or by chance become disconnected from it, when it reconnects it loses internet until we cycle the device's wifi on and off. Happens with my S22 ultra, wife's iPhone 13 pro max, and with my old note 10.
0 Likes
TomJStires
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have experienced the same thing on a Linksys router (WIFI6). Samsung reviewed the system log and the DNS address was showing as the routers address which they believed was the issue. Toggling WIFI on/off also resolved the issue for me.
0 Likes
Tkwtampabay
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have the NETGEAR RAX80 and do not have any issues with connecting to WiFi 6. Matter of fact since I got the S22 Ultra my speed has increases from 1200 to 2400 mbps..
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes