Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Internet browser and Gallery start up issue in Dex

(Topic created: 08-10-2022 08:30 AM)
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I've noticed when using Samsung Internet over Dex with a HDMI cable it won't have an Internet connection until I start the browser on my phone screen and then restart it on the Dex screen. It works fine in Dex after that until I close it there then have to do the same steps next time I start it. 

The Gallery app sometimes won't start on Dex until I start it on my phone screen then restart it on the Dex screen. 

Minor inconveniences during a very good working beta software release. Thanks Samsung! 
0 Likes
3 Replies
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
fwiw, I'm not having that problem on DeX. that would be very frustrating.
LakeRacer4TheWin
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Ok thanks for letting me know. I cleared the cache from recovery after installing the beta. Maybe I'll try clearing the Internet and Gallery app caches and see if that fixes it.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes