cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Screen comes on before time is updated on it (6 Classic Beta)

(Topic created: 06-15-2024 06:48 PM)
maird
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I installed the beta One UI 6/Wear 5 software on my Watch6 Classic. After a factory reset and restore configuration is back to normal with power saving enabled, screen default off, touch screen or rotate bezel to view. If I use either to see the current time the screen comes on with the clock showing the last time that was visibly displayed for a short delay then it updates to current time. It's a bit annoying, analog faces show sudden re-position of hands that looks really nasty plus the old time is visible for long enough to take it in without thinking it might not be accurate. It also happens on the numbers based do not disturb digital time overnight when the back button is clicked once. I don't remember the same behavior, or at least not so annoyingly obvious before the beta software. Okay, I accept it's beta software but the lag between last time viewed display and it changing to current time is extremely long even for beta system software (ugly looking and easy to quickly interpret incorrectly in a momentary view).

0 Likes
3 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @maird , 

Thank you for your feedback. 

It seems that there are various reasons that may be causing this lag and repositioning in clock screen when your watch is on Power Saving mode (Possible Ram usage..etc). 

To better understand your issues, please submit your Error report (Wearable App > Contact Us > Error Report> Make sure you keep your Members app open while you are sending the error report ) and we will communicate with our developers. 

We apologize for any inconvenience you are experiencing. 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

maird
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Done. Thank you for the direction.

0 Likes
user9gFiY1yp81
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I too am seeing the same. Was a fix provided?

0 Likes