Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Secure Folder and Android Work Mode

(Topic created: 11-05-2022 05:05 PM)
userD4jVFZzFLB
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Early this week when I was on Beta 2 I had several apps that stopped working on my phone all of a sudden. After trying all the usual things (reboot, clear cach, uninstall and reinstall apps) I decided to use Island to delete my android work profile I had my work apps strored in. 

At this point I realized that it was android for work on the beta that was causing this issue. I then tried to use secure folder and ran into an identical set of issues once the folder was created. I tried recreating an android work profile on island and ran into the same immediate apps being broken globally on the phone.

Beta 3 update came out shortly after I had these issues and exact same behavior. 

Anybody experience this and know any work arounds? I currently am unable to have any of my work apps functioning on my device. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Discussions
Ye its a issue with webview
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Discussions
I installed webview beta on the phone and on secure folder and work profile and now it works
userD4jVFZzFLB
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Thank you. Did web view beta with island and it still didn't work right. Will try with secure folder and see if that can fix it.
0 Likes
Nochlab1
Halo
Options
Discussions
I think you have to go to developer options and change the webview to beta from thereScreenshot_20221107_171054_Settings.jpg
0 Likes