Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Send the next beta update please

(Topic created: 11-06-2021 10:21 AM)
Options
Discussions
This Beta is so bad I can't even install apps or update apps from Google Play Store this is really putting a set back on my phone. I understand beta test give you issues but this is a completely different experience that i've had in the past beta test. I was able to at least update and uninstall and reinstall apps i have tried clearing the cache and clearing the date of in the play store but that doesn't seem to work i have also rebooted my device.

Ps stop telling me to clear cache and data on the play store I've tried it plenty of times.

I even wiped my phones cache partition and repaired the apps when u power off the phone an hold the volume up and power at the same time when turning the device back on.
Please fix this issue. 
Options
Discussions
It's doest work I've done it so many times.
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Mine still says August even after updating it.. hmmm
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Mine says September
0 Likes
userin1Z0bicox
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same app update and installation issues, but only select apps like Google Sheets and Wyze Camera, for example. The issue persists even after clearing my cache partition.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
The part that suck the most is I deleted a app because it was acting up and now I can't even install the app again. I'm considering leaving the beta cuz this is terrible. How can we not even update or download apps.
0 Likes
Karenwhitecaper
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How can we Uninstaller the beta or is it even possible
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Try this.. I found this by accident. Go to settings.. about phone.. software information.. and click on Google Play system update. Mine had an update available although I didn't notice any difference before and after and wasn't having that issue.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
That's really cool you found that but no it didn't work it showed September is the latest my current which is still behind lol
0 Likes
CtrlZThis
Comet
Options
Discussions
You've probably checked it, but don't have your Google settings to only update on wifi?
I have a couple of apps that aren't currently compatible with beta, but those that would wouldn't because I forgot to set it to any data including mobile
0 Likes
Karenwhitecaper
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same problems and more. The phone lags a lot.
0 Likes