Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Send the next beta update please

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 06:30 AM)
Options
Discussions
This Beta is so bad I can't even install apps or update apps from Google Play Store this is really putting a set back on my phone. I understand beta test give you issues but this is a completely different experience that i've had in the past beta test. I was able to at least update and uninstall and reinstall apps i have tried clearing the cache and clearing the date of in the play store but that doesn't seem to work i have also rebooted my device.

Ps stop telling me to clear cache and data on the play store I've tried it plenty of times.

I even wiped my phones cache partition and repaired the apps when u power off the phone an hold the volume up and power at the same time when turning the device back on.
Please fix this issue. 
28 Replies
Karenwhitecaper
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Can you Uninstall this beta
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah you can but I just factory reset my phone after doing a full back up and all is downloading now. Only issue I'm having is my watch 4 classic won't connect.
0 Likes
Ilanoraa
Halo
Options
Discussions
I did have a lot of issues, i tried to turn back to 11, ended up wiping my phone, still had this beta, and it ended up fixing some of the irritating errors. Backup wipe restore. Ouch I know, painful. I did not do the restore, so i am still setting up as new.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yea a factory reset worked for me
0 Likes
AyKay
Star
Options
Discussions
The warning is clear that this will be buggy. I'm sorry that it's happening to you. You can downgrade via Odin if you'd like. I can private message you instructions if you want. Just trying to be helpful and not sparky.
0 Likes
AyKay
Star
Options
Discussions
*Snarky
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Did you read the comments before responding? šŸ¤”
0 Likes
Ilanoraa