Signal drop

(Topic created: 08-15-2023 04:50 PM)
Cicclaus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Hello everyone 
The One UI 6 is amazing 
Not evan a month I had s22 ultra and I decided to upgrade to S23 ultra only because S22 ultra was dropping the signal in the middle of the conversation but sadly to find out that S23 dose the same , I tent to belive isbecause of One UI 5.1 but wasn't because now S23 ultra with One UI 6 dose the same drops the signal in the middle of the conversation dosent matter if is over T-mobile or wifi calling 
I just want to see if anyone experience the signal drop or is just me because of T-mobile 
0 Likes
5 Replies
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I had no signal in my work and now I bouce between 4g and 5g and can send text and receive them
Cicclaus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I find this article is more about Korean one ui but I am sure is the same here , so I believe the signal is dropping because of samsung one ui
https://www.androidcentral.com/apps-software/galaxy-s23-one-ui-6-beta-hotfix
0 Likes
Dwai
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Ironically on my model, I experienced more wifi signal dropping to 30 Mbps and the occasional "connected to WiFi but no internet" on 5.1. 6.0 seemed to mostly fix it. I only disconnected from Wi-Fi and cellular network once on this beta version and, I'm on T-Mobile as well. Also, if you go to Wi-Fi calling settings, on my device it was by default set to "cellular preferred", might make a difference if changed to " wifi pref" if you're using wifi most of the time.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members > One UI Beta Program > Beta Feedback > Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community > Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Cicclaus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just add few thinks, I decided to turned off the wifi completed , and I realized if is T-mobile signal I don't get any drops, I have netgear router and netgear wifi extender mounted in the garage, most of the drops happend in my garage when the wifi was turned on and also the option for the wifi to find the stronger connection, sens I turned both off no more drops
After that I went In the area where one of my friend has the same problem with dropping cals on samsung s22, but I had the wifi calling of and wifi off, but because week signal the S23 ultra was showing Emergice calls only, for sure that was from T-mobile signal
I read other reviews and I believe when you have the wifi calls you get drop off calls
I belive the best is to send the error reports to Samsung they the only one they can have this figure out
0 Likes