Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Signal frustration!

(Topic created: 10-14-2022 02:17 PM)
Options
Discussions
This is driving me nuts! It occurs A LOT - multiple times of the day. Sometimes it'll recover on its own, other times I have to go and toggle between 5G and LTE in mobile networks to get it back. 

I know, I know, betas have bugs, but I have to vent ... and also want to make sure I'm not alone. As the saying goes, misery loves company LOL

10 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I think my signal has gotten better. I would go from 5G to LTE+ mostly LTE+ but now I'm on 5G
Options
Discussions
Well that's not making me feel any better LOL
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
It might be your carrier and the beta
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yeah, maybe ... I'm on T-Mobile. Figured they'd play nice together seeing T-mo is the only carrier Samsung allows into the beta
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I have seen t mobile having the most issues with the entire beta. I was on Verizon now cricket and no issues
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I know that the stable is imminent, but I'm seriously considering withdrawing ...
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
At this point I would wait. Not worth a factory reset and a downgrade with a computer
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I'm on TMO with an unlocked S22U and my signal has been excellent. I recently traveled to rural MD and had no issues there, either.
Options
Discussions
Most interesting ... I'm seeing others reporting issues with signal too. I wonder why it seems to affect some but not others.