Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Spotify

(Topic created: 07-06-2024 01:36 PM)
Fryfry81
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Watch6 Beta. Everytime, since the update, I listen to Spotify, the Spotify controller stays on the watch face until I hit the home button on the watch. This is the only issue I've had since installing it  not a big deal just annoying when I go to see what time it is and the controller is there 

0 Likes
5 Replies
AZArtisan
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I have the same issue with Amazon Music and the media controller staying up till I back out of it. 

I would like to see an option for Persistent media controls, Timed where it reverts to the home screen after X minutes, and a No controll visible but you can still click the media icon at the bottom of the display. 

MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions

Open settings, goto display. Check that show last app is set to never or show within 5 seconds. If those are set right, make bug report

0 Likes
Fryfry81
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

They weren't set as such. I made the change and tested on my ride home. Forgot about it and looked at my watch about an hour after I got home, and the controller was still there. Submitted error report. Thank you for the help 🙂

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Fryfry81,

Thanks for your feedback on 3rd party Music apps controller. 

As @MarvinMod2 suggested, please check if Spotify remains on the screen after you've changed the Display settings. 

If the issue still persists, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Contact us > Error reports

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Fryfry81
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thanks. Tried and no change. Error report submitted. Obviously not the end of the world, but worth noting if it is something that can be addressed as part of the beta program.