Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Stable Release !

(Topic created: 10-29-2023 10:05 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Stable release coming tomorrow ( Monday )
Beta users may get it after non beta users
15 Replies
B-PNW
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Source?
camb8
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yea wat source?
youu
Comet
Options
Discussions
From the yrs before it depends on your mobile carrier
Etc
Verizon got it 1 than att sprint and than I think tmobile was last hopefully it's not like that this yr
camb8
Comet
Options
Discussions
Wat i remember is that T-Mobile is always first mhhm
Options
Discussions
Yes I remember it was like that last year on my S22 Ultra. On T Mo and the beta users got it almost 2 weeks after non beta 5.0 dropped
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm sorry, not sure if I'm understanding this correctly. Did bqooo say that the beta users will get the update after the non beta users?
That doesn't seem right if we've been giving our feedback and then have to wait longer than people who didn't do beta.
My apologies if I haven't understood this post correctly.
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You understood it alright. Nothing about this post makes any sense at all. Beta users have always gotten the stable release first and I can speak from experience with the One UI 2.0 and One UI 5 Watch beta.
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Thank you so much for taking the time to clarify this for me. I appreciate it. This is my first time with the Beta experience.
manzoorboy06
Comet
Options
Discussions
This is not true. I have been beta tester since s9, and usually beta testers gets the final update after no beta users. For beta tester the final update is smaller compared to the non beta users. It happens every year.
0 Likes