Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Super Fast Charging

(Topic created: 09-25-2022 04:32 PM)
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I noticed when I plug in my charger it says Super Fast Charger connected, next thing in a few seconds it switched from Super Fast charging to regular charging not even Fast charging but regular charging. Is anyone else having this happen?🤔 but it's charging Fast like the Super fast charing is working but the notification that it's Super Fast charing disappears.
13 Replies
Options
Discussions
There's a nice search button. Its your friend.
CubZeke
Comet
Options
Discussions
If you're not going to add to the discussion why bother replying? Anyways OP, I'm sure this is a bug from the Beta. It loses the "fast/super fast" but will still retain the fast charging.
Options
Discussions
Wonderful, I nominate you as the Grand Repeat Master.
There's a post about this almost daily, please make sure you answer each one. There'll be a prize if you catch them all!
0 Likes
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yeah I'm not in here daily and dont read every single post I have a job and a life outside of this app 🤣
Options
Discussions
I would think Such a busy person would be an advocate for the search button. It's faster to search, than to post and wait on a response.
0 Likes
Pedro216
Comet
Options
Discussions
The super fast charging goes away but it's still charging fast.the word just goes away.
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Discussions
Believe it or not, I've just recently begun to have that happen with my Galaxy Tab 8, which is not running Beta anything.
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Discussions
We've been doing this beta thing for like almost 2 months right?
43Blues
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Your point each beta is different
0 Likes