cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

The predictive back dose not seem to work. It is turned on but does not work.

(Topic created: 09-22-2023 09:47 PM)
jchlkw
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
The predictive back dose not seem to work. It is turned on but does not work. Other that that seems to be working fine
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jchlkw
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Reboot resolved issue

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
ewj23
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Do you have it enabled in the developer options? It's not enabled by default you have to turn it on yourself. If you don't it will not work. To turn on developer options you have to go-to settings, about phone, software information. Then click on your build number several times until it says you're now a developer. Back out of that screen and developer options still be your last choice to pick to enter. You will find the setting towards the bottom of the list. It seems to work fine for me. I have a s22 Ultra. I will say though it only seems to work in the settings menu but works for nothing else. I don't know if that's all it's designed to do. I would think not but it does work fine in the settings end of the phone.
0 Likes
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Discussions
I also have to add that you must have the Swipe from Sides and Bottom enabled in Swipe Gestures and also will not work if using One Hand Operation + from the Good Lock App
Solution
jchlkw
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Reboot resolved issue

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

If you encounter any further issues, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes