Did you mean: 

Original topic:

True temp fix for rebooting, on Wi-Fi 6E

(Topic created: 09-16-2023 08:55 AM)
G87M2
Halo
Options
Discussions
Fix is to turn off 6E. I have a tri-band 6E router, that I have disabled the 6E but still using WiFi 6 on 2.4g and 5g without issue. 

This is after having rebooted 5 times in a certain place in my home in which I would switch mesh nodes.
13 Replies
Hayley-G
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
So unfortunately, Nest Wifi Pro is a tri-band system under one SSID. You can't separate the bands or disable them 😞
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
That's actually pretty normal for these. Beta 1 is pretty vanilla, 2 and 3 introduce separate new features that break everything. 4 is usually a compromise where it's mostly fixed and you wonder if it feels right but something's off. Then the official official comes out and it's good enough. Usually doesn't add much that anyone suggested and sticks to the plan.
0 Likes
user5qN2bvlYTO
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unfortunately not all routers allow the disabling of wifi6e I have an orbi and you don't have a choice workaround is if u have an IOT connection it's only 2.4ghz or 5ghz depending on settings
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.  In the meantime, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes