Did you mean: 

Original topic:

US Stable Release

(Topic created: 11-06-2023 01:37 PM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
The stable release of One UI 6 is likely coming to the US this week !
16 Replies
smokerek
Comet
Options
Discussions
It never works with any beta. Only stable versions.
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Google Pay has never worked with a beta, because it requires a certified version of software. We all use Samsung Pay/Wallet as a work around until the final version replaces our beta.
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Sounds like some people should read the info in op before agreeing to the beta program. As for beta9 it is the stable release build numbers are the same they will use our feedback from beta 9 and probably push another update over the original stable release usually there's a small update shortly after each new build launch. But yes secured apps will not work on beta but hopefully builders might be able to get some good info from this beta if they can sift thru the complaining. One can hope. Since we are supposed to be here to test for them.
Options
Discussions
Probably tomorrow, things tend to happen on Tuesdays. May have the November patch as well. Never know, I'm glad my beta is working fine.
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Discussions
What information is this supposed to provide? 😭🤣
0 Likes
midimench
Comet
Options
Discussions
Saw a country list yesterday expecting the final version, and the US was number 7, right after Great Britain. Maybe somebody can check with an English buddy using the beta. I certainly don't know any
0 Likes