Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Ui is still laggy and buggy

(Topic created: 10-21-2023 03:26 PM)
SammyS23
Halo
Options
Discussions
I am a power user, and I am on beta 8 using the S23+. I have seen a lot of little lags from switching apps and with notifications. It's hard to report these bugs because they are very specific and small things. But this is one reason IOS still has an advantage in software. 
12 Replies
Options
Discussions
Interesting.. Thanks for sharing
Cezus
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Did you reset cache? I'm heavy user too on s23 ultra beta 8 and flying. Great animations, no lag on any apps. O! You are iPho e user and spamming.
SammyS23
Halo
Options
Discussions
I don't have an iPhone, I use samsung. The only apple product I have is an iPad
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have any of those issues either. I don't understand why people say they are have problems with animations. I have the S23 ultra and I don't and haven't had the animation or lag issue for several betas. I haven't had the issue before the Beta with Samsung phones previously either
haoran_tao612
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yes! Totally agree! Animation is such a small yet powerful aspect that they can work on and gain a great deal of customer satisfaction! I really hope that they can make it more stable and smooth
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have those issues. Have any of you tried to go into accessability and vision enhancements and turn off animation? If you don't like lag that's an idea
0 Likes
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
I don't have those issues. Have any of you tried to go into accessability and vision enhancements and turn off animation? If you don't like lag that's an idea
0 Likes
MarkChang
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Ditch Samsung's launcher for Nova or one of the many vastly superior launchers available and turn your animation speeds down to half a second.
ImRyan
Comet
Options
Discussions
In accessibility you can turn off animations completely if they are "lagging." I don't notice this issue like several other people are saying. I don't understand but I guess a lot of people just want to complain.
0 Likes