Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Ultra Watch Faces

(Topic created: 07-28-2024 05:14 PM)
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Thank you so much for adding the three new Ultra watch faces!

Would you guys by chance please add the Ultra Analog watch face?

I only use analog watch faces and I really like how the new analog one looks!

0 Likes
10 Replies
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chef31684,

As time goes on, new watch faces (ones from Ultra as well) will be gradually available to other Watch models (stay tuned šŸ˜€). 

We hope your "Stretched Time" face can be utilized with the new Watch faces in the mean time šŸ˜Š.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Hello @USBetaModerator3 

Unfortunately,  the samsung stock "Stretched Time" interface still malfunctions and only shows the digital clock time only. 

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

1000011153.png

ā€ƒthis is what shows on the watch when I enable "Stretched Time" @USBetaModerator3 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chef31684,

Regarding to Stretched Time watch face, the fix is implemented on the latest Galaxy Watch Manager app (that will be included on your phone device). 

On the current Galaxy Manager version (2.2.13.24062461), Stretched Time interface is shown as below:

Screenshot_20240729_105758_One UI Watch Home.png

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Hello @USBetaModerator3 

This is the version I have:

And there is no update currently available for me to download. It says I have the latest version for the Watch 4 Manager Beta. 

I have the Galaxy Watch 4 Classic

0 Likes
jcnote
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

@Chef31684  Are you checking for an update by going through the link in the beta notice? I have a Watch 6, so I don't know if the version is different for a watch 4. But just checking that you are looking in the right place for an update to the beta app.

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

Yes, I'm using the direct link from the members app @jcnote 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Chef31684,

We apologize once again for your frustration towards this issue, even after your error reports on these watch faces (7/1, 7/2, 7/11...).  

As of now, Stretched Time issue is fixed on Watch6 but not yet for Watch5/4 on the latest Beta Manager app (Your current Wearable manager app is the latest version, yet did not include the fix yet šŸ˜…). Good news is that official version has the fix for this issue, but not for the Beta manager app.

In the meantime, please enjoy other Galaxy Analog faces while we deal with this issue. 

PS: When submitting error report, please make sure if the issue is reported via Beta channel as below as we noticed that your issues were raised on non-Beta platform šŸ˜ƒ

Screenshot_20240714_084135_Galaxy Watch6 Manager.jpg

ā€ƒ

Screenshot_20240729_152601_Samsung Members.jpg 

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

@USBetaModerator3 

Oh I see. That's a different path to reporting than the one I was doing. I was using search and it wasn't showing beta. Now I know the correct path. Thank you.

Any time frame on a fix? Or do I have to wait for the official release now?

In the meantime I'm using my second favorite watch face. "Analog Utility"

0 Likes