Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Unstoppable repeating buzz tone in speaker requires restart

(Topic created: 09-30-2022 01:01 AM)
Options
Discussions
I get the low sounding buzz tone also as others have reported. It goes on for about 3 seconds then off and continually repeats. Although it seems like it's coming out of the top phone speaker for me. The only way to stop it is to test the phone. I've checked recent notifications but there aren't any. I close all apps, cycle sound mode from volume, vibrate & off and nothing happens. I adjust all the volume sliders and toggle Bluetooth. It started happening after last beta 3 update. 
4 Replies
Options
Discussions
Did you try turning off "vibration sound" ?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Happened to me and it was driving me crazy, the only way to fix this is to turn off " vibration sound for incoming calls " , you can fin that in vibration itensity
Bobsteiner
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Happens to me to, and it starts when I want to send a voice note on Whatsapp app, relley annoying.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is a known issue and a fix will be provided in the next SW update.  In the meantime, please follow the suggestion provided by other users - Turn off "Wireless Emergency Alerts".  

If the issue persists, please feel free to use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes