cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Very low cell signals and going into roaming occasionally.

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 05:41 PM)
mikesamsungs22
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
After beta 2, phone has had very weak signal. Slow download speeds while trying to load web pages. Last night while driving from another state, phone was in roaming and couldn't hardly load anything while on the internet. Other phone with and service had full signal and worked perfectly in and locations my S22 ultra didn't. 

Anyone else experiencing this or any fixes? 
9 Replies
gvpgh
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Similar here, but worse: Internet connection via mobile is periodically lost entirely . Very, very frustrating.
NYHusker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I have been in roaming in a place I never roamed before (work for the same company for 16 years and it's right by work) and the problem goes away with toggling airplane mode.
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Same I have to toggle airplane mode frequently to get my signal back.
0 Likes
Dj_Damjano
Nebula
Options
Discussions
I have the same issue, just turn the airplane mode on and off. That should help reconnect with the network.
You should still report that. Make sure you start the reporting when it happens, so logs can be pulled with it happening recently
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
I too am experiencing pretty awful signal since updating to Beta 2.

Had a few occasions, when at work,
I'd take my phone out of my pocket and there's no signal at all! Toggle of airplane mode gets it back but thankfully there wasn't an important phone call I missed (well, that I'm aware of anyway LOL) or some sort of emergency at home.

Hopefully Beta 3 gets it sorted out.
0 Likes
lostone123
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Agreed. Beta 1 was better. And android 12 was even better than that
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Sam_moose
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
next to no cell signal most of the time
0 Likes
JBDiGG
Halo
Options
Discussions
Significant improvement to my cell service after beta 3. Doesn't get stuck in LTE anymore.
0 Likes