Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 4 Beta Issue

(Topic created: 06-08-2023 03:33 PM)
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Discussions
A few hours after installing the beta, I started to get issues with the watch automatically switching to airplane mode and disabling bluetooth. And I cant re-enable bluetooth or disable airplane mode Effectively making the watch useless. I also lose my watchface and some other key features as if my watch booted into some sort of safemode. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a solution?
0 Likes
6 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
You should have access to the beta exclusive forums, the devs actively monitor threads in there.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Discussions
I can't find it thru the app.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Here, should have seen it when you joinedScreenshot_20230608_192108_Samsung Members.jpg
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Discussions
Yes, but is there any way to actually use this part of the forums within the app without going into the browser? I can't post in the browser. It's very buggy.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
Probably not since its a watch and not a beta on the phone
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please submit an error report  through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

- To provide feedback or to report bugs or errors in the Beta software, select "Contact us > Error reports" in the Galaxy Wearable app.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes