Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 4 Beta

(Topic created: 07-29-2022 12:53 PM)
userZqXJJ2w2ZQ
Constellation
Options
Discussions

The recent Watch 4 beta 5 has definitely improved the battery life. Great job Dev's! Still awaiting when Google Pay (wallet) will be implemented again....

Thanks 4 the work!

0 Likes
11 Replies
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Opposite for me. The beta did make my watch perform more faster and efficient, but the 3rd build was the best in my opinion.
0 Likes
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Hello, Does anybody know what happened to T9 style keyboard input. I only have qwerty & seoerate numerical keyboard options. Using latest Beta Build.
0 Likes
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Anybody else have the Beta Registration page notice dissappear from your inbox? There is where I needed to go to update wear manager after each beta update . Did they remove it, because beta is over & they are going to release production OS on Aug 10, with Watch 5 release?
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Discussions
I noticed this morning, too (when checking for the One UI 5.0 beta)
They haven't said, or announced anything.
0 Likes
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Question with the beta ....did you lose T9 style keyboard. I only have a qwerty now & can't find a way to restore T9 style (my preference)
0 Likes
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Discussions
It's gone for me as well
0 Likes
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Question with the beta ....did you lose T9 style keyboard. I only have a qwerty now & can't find a way to restore T9 style (my preference)
0 Likes
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I spent almost hour & 1/2 wasting time with sammy chat support. Explaing over & over again . They wanted to take control of my phone and wipe out all my chrome settings & even samsung account. I had to show him where it said if I remove my samsung account will wipe out my sansung pay stored credit cards ! I said no thanks....thanks for wasting my time
madhatman
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I hope I don't have any issues....My watch just updated to latest July 25 build & I went to apply the beta the update for watch plug-in & the registration notice page is gone.....so I have no way to update the plug in !
0 Likes