JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch 5 pro just flashing samsung on screeen

(Topic created: 07-04-2024 04:28 PM)
user6nckDFSlGE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Today I noticed my watch was off, it wouldnt turn on. I got home an put it on the charger. And now it flashs the samung logo on an off every 4 seconds. It has been running fine on the beta all week, had no issues that I noticed. Not sure what to do. Any help would be great

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user6nckDFSlGE,

Thank you for your feedback. 

It seems that your device is attempting to turn on as your battery is being charged but goes on a constant rebooting mode as it turns on. If you can, keep your watch charged (even with constant reboot) and see if the device turns on without problem.

If the issue still persists, then we recommend resetting your device as below steps:

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @user6nckDFSlGE,

Thank you for your feedback. 

It seems that your device is attempting to turn on as your battery is being charged but goes on a constant rebooting mode as it turns on. If you can, keep your watch charged (even with constant reboot) and see if the device turns on without problem.

If the issue still persists, then we recommend resetting your device as below steps:

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user6nckDFSlGE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thanks, I'll try that when I get home from work.

0 Likes
user6nckDFSlGE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Factory reset fixed my watch, thanks for your help