Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Watch 6 Classic 47mm Walking Workout Crashed Watch

(Topic created: Tuesday)
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I was doing a walking workout outside and tracking it with my Watch 6 Classic 47mm after about .68mi when I felt a buzz and looked down and my watch had restarted. I instantly submitted a bug report via the Wear App, but after the Watch restarted, it looks like it actually saved that portion of my workout. At the time I was listening to a radio program from the Audicy app on my phone, so my watch was showing media controls. Can't think of anything else that may have been out of the ordinary. I am unsure what caused this but will continue testing this. Has this happened to anyone else? Screenshot_20240702_101939_Samsung Members.jpg20240702_101302.jpg

0 Likes
2 Replies
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

I have the 6 Classic but use it mainly for when at the office or going out. Have not tried it for exercise yet, but intend to. 

Have the Watch 5Pro LTE which does not qualify for beta due to being an LTE. 

This watch can't manage to play music, downloaded or streaming while tracking GPS for a run. Watch claims it is overheating and all functions stop. 

Very frustrated with the Samsung watch line up and if the 6 Classic has the issues that you described, then I am out of luck for an exercise watch. Understand that 6 is on beta and will have issues.

Not sure how Samsung plans to launch the 7 series with One UI6 and these watches won't have a bunch of issues. 

Might be time to move to Garmin. 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kiwikeeper4,

Thank you for your feedback and reporting the issue back to us. 

We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced by losing your workout data after random restart. 

Thank you for your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes