Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Watch Face disappeared and wouldn't come back

(Topic created: Sunday)
Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

I looked down and my watch face was gone and it was showing the Edit Tiles screen. It was acting like it was the normal watch face though. Pressing the top button would very briefly show the watch face but would go right back to this. Tapping the screen with my finger would select things as if it were on the watch face but was still only showing this Edit Tiles screen. 

I have no idea how this happened as I just looked down and saw it this way. The only fix was a restart. I haven't seen it happen again yet. 

1000043774.png

0 Likes
6 Replies
MikeDelia
Halo
Options
Discussions

I would use Galaxy wear. Change to stock watch face from Samsung. 

Then add the watch face again from the list below the watch faces in wear 

Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

The watch face is there, this was a graphic glitch where it thought it was showing the watch face but was actually showing the screen from my screenshot above. The restart of my watch fixed it back to normal. Not sure I've done a good job explaining it, was a very odd glitch/bug.

0 Likes
usereEJ9gvJLeL
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Mine did the same thing. Only fix was restarting the watch.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Kiwikeeper4,

Thanks for your feedback on the glitch (Glad you were able to take a screenshot before restart!)

In the event of "glitching", please help us understand your issue via:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app > Contact us > Error report 

That way, we could evaluate your report in depth to minimize these bugs reappearing on the official software.

Again, we appreciate your contribution to Beta program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Chef31684
Red Giant
Options
Discussions

1000010905.png

 mine is showing this when it's supposed to be the stock Stretched Time watch face

It will only change if I change to a different watch face.

Kiwikeeper4
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Submitted, thanks!