Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wi-Fi Network Speeds are Missing

(Topic created: 10-06-2023 05:08 PM)
Options
Discussions
Hi,

Just curious if the omission of Network Speeds was intentional or just an oversight? I hope this gets added back in because it's absolutely crucial in my opinion. 

8 Replies
Hasherx
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Are you sure that's the one UI 6 because that looks like the name of your Wi-Fi that you're connecting to? That would be the name the router has and is sharing out so you know what to connect to.
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yes, it's One UI 6 and yes, that is my WiFi network. In One UI 5.1.1, you can definitely see your Network Speed. You've been able to see that in many iterations of One UI, it's just missing from this one. Screenshot_20231007_090812_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20231007_091020_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
userOJP1p2m6TH
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Is this what you're talking about? It shows available networks and, for example, this one that's available says it's very fast. Screenshot_20231007_002929_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Yes, but if you click the settings cog, you can see the mbps in the Network Speed field. This has been a feature for a long time. It's missing in One UI 6. It's definitely there in 5.1.1 on my S21 FE and Note 20 Ultra.Screenshot_20231007_090812_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20231007_091020_Settings.jpg
Jazzy_505
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So this is an unrelated question to your posting, but can you pretty please share with me how you went about changing the color to that red?
0 Likes
Options
Discussions
Well, about that... 😁 It was a theme I made in Theme Park however, the latest release that states it supports One UI 6 very clearly does not and now my red color is gone. I'm very upset about it. 😭
Vassterak
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Hi, I'm missing this as well after update to OneUI 6. Now I have to use third party app. I don't know why they keep removing these kind of useful things.

Why? If it is overwhelming for new users then move it to advanced menu or something like that. New updates should add new features not to REMOVE them. And if designers think that even this is too advanced information. Then they should go to Apple. I'm using Galaxy devices because of more "freedom", like developer settings, Good Lock app, easy sideloding etc. So I expect that I can see a little bit more information. Am I asking for too much? The wifi settings is already dead simple. Why there is still need to make it more simple.

NMKOtt
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Just got the latest upgrade to One UI 6 and sure enough it is missing. Would like it back.