Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Widget Animations

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 05:04 AM)
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
The stable release still have the broken widget animations. Samsung whats going on. we had 9 betas.
14 Replies
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
For real.. the number 1 request by many users was to fix and improve animations and they are still weak.. way to go
MikeDelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
We are still beta testing here on the s23 ultra so keep at it for the fix, but discussions is not the place.
You need to provide feedback to them for an actual request.
How would you know how many feedback requests they got for animations on widgets?
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Discussions
This post alone shows me a lot of the users have been reporting issues wrong the whole time
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
We know how to report an issue. I just want users who are not aware of this issue can know it and report it too. that's the point, buddy.
MikeDelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Then you could have mentioned that in the original post, not bitches about the lack of a fix based on your view that tons lol you edited your original post, thank heavens I screen shot probably parts when I reply
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Because of the previous and numerous posts about this issue. Feedback for Samsung bugs, errors and requests can go through the error report feature then one can come here to discuss it. Id say hes in the right place and has done things properly.
MikeDelia
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Agreed and that is why it's called discussions and not bug reports.
Options
Discussions
Samsung needs to invest in a lot of money into a animations department. Sadly I think the money goes to R&D for foldable phones and just about every other sector Samsung has. Think about it fridges, tvs, speakers,washers and dryers, microwaves and so much more. I think to them they could care less about animations it's such a small amount of people complaining about it in the forums that the average joe will just walk into the store and buy the newest galaxy. All the other companies that have the smoothest and coolest animations don't have all these other sectors they worry about. It makes me feel like ditching Samsung sometimes.
0 Likes
bqooo
Comet
Options
Discussions
Well Said 👍