Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi Calling for T-Mobile: Not Working

(Topic created: 08-31-2023 09:10 AM)
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Discussions
After the beta update to ZWHO, WiFi Calling for T-Mobile USA no longer seems to work. Even when setting the Connection Type to WiFi Preferred, it still will not change to WiFi Calling.

I tried turning off WiFi Calling and turning it back on. WiFi Calling still doesn't work. I have tried toggling off WiFi Calling and then turning it back on. Still doesn't work. I have checked and verified my e911 address, which is current and up to date. Still doesn't work. WiFi Calling did work on the previous beta.
0 Likes
8 Replies
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
Maybe you did already, please write up an error report about this so the developers get notified.
rasinnette
Halo
Options
Discussions
It also didn't work in the first beta I have posted error
0 Likes
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Discussions
It worked for me in the first beta. I used it a lot as I am currently up in Canada. Now I am stuck to using roaming, which is fine. My plan included Canada and Mexico at no extra charge.
0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Not sure if this is a fix for all but I went into general management -reset-reset network settings and it fixed my wifi calling issue now keep in mind that this will reset your Bluetooth wifi and data you will just need to put in your wifi passwords and repair your Bluetooth devices I am on tmobile aswell
0 Likes
MarkChang
Halo
Options
Discussions
Gonna try this now.

Edit: Did not work for me.
0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I'll see if I can find a workaround
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Evo3d6
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I also had some bugs after download I had also went to settings-apps- one ui - clear cache and data now keep in mind you will have to redo your homescreen and reorder app drawer that may have been part of my initial fix hope it helps be sure to wipe cache before data
0 Likes