cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Wifi Meter ( which use to show how strength is wifi connection) on Samsung S23+ gone on Official Android 6.0 ( Android 14) launched Nov 01 2023.

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 08:33 PM)
HarryXuanthong
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Hi All,

i usually use Wifi setting to see how strength is my Wifi connection ( 500 MB, 1.2 GB or else..)  but on Official Android 6.0 ( Android 14) launched Nov 01 2023 which i did update to my S23+ this morning, this useful feature is gone

pls help to check and take it back. Thanks

Sub: Wifi Meter ( which use to show how strength is wifi connection) on Samsung S23+ gone on Official Android 6.0 ( Android 14) launched Nov 01 2023.

14 Replies
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Discussions
Go into the CONNECTIVITY LABS section once there click on the network name you are one, which should be at the top. Once you get to the details of the network at the bottom is a blue button saying MORE. Inside there I do see at the bottom a section showing LINK SPEED.

Granted they should have never removed it from where it was and put it in a more complicated place.

Here's hoping they finally see this message and put it in both places. However I do like the details but just not making you search for the best stuff you want
0 Likes
HarryXuanthong
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

hi Znie,

Thanks. Yesterday, i did try but as you did comment, they  (Samsung) make it so so complicated and require so many steps. This is not a improvement but a back for users.

Do hope if they have someone here so see that user complain

HarryXuanthong
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Yes, in Adnroid 13, it is so simple  an0-02-06-201083a1d183f5c815a0cf72d3cb44da377e66444c2645f68990d0422b3fc7f2_12dadeb1c0a8a1a4.jpgd does not require so many many steps. Here is the old one.

0 Likes
Nhawk
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I asked why they removed it and in one post they said that they didn't want people to assume that their Internet transfer speed is what's shown there... I think that's a stupid reason!
HarryXuanthong
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

@Nhawk  Cosmic Ray

Yes, if they answered so, they are so so stupid. I do not how other people do, but for my selves, i use that feature to test/ know connection speed  from my phone to mu router and others point, not internet speed.

They are really really dull.

0 Likes