cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Will I get the official version if I withdraw from the Beta?

(Topic created: 10-24-2023 10:58 PM)
Shiga
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I wanted to try the beta version and I was not aware that Google Pay doesn't work. I know I could use smart switch to restore the information, but if I withdraw from the beta in the Members app, and I just remain on the beta, will I get a seamless official update once it comes out? or I will remain with a beta version of my phone until I restore the whole thing?

thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Yes if you withdraw from the beta you will get the full version once it's released to the public but it is preferred to revert back to the original version of the OS

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Yes if you withdraw from the beta you will get the full version once it's released to the public but it is preferred to revert back to the original version of the OS

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As stated by @GaryB82 , once an official SW is released, it will be available to Beta users first.  Non-Beta users will get it after - could be a week or so.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes