Did you mean: 

Original topic:

animations and bugs

(Topic created: 10-26-2023 05:53 PM)
olivdvvs
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It is assumed that there would not be so many errors now I feel that there are much more errors than before and the animations are still disappointing they should improve them more than disappointment Samsung

8 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
What is the big deal with animations?
olivdvvs
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
There are times when it gets stuck or doesn't look very fluid, for example, when you put a YouTube video in the background, it gets stuck or doesn't look very fluid. Also, when you exit the weather app, the widgets don't have the animation they had before, they look ugly. it looked better before
ImRyan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
That's what I was wondering
0 Likes
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Discussions
Other phone os's have very fluid animations, and when you're paying a lot of money for a phone, you would expect Samsung to be able to match the competition.
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Discussions
Right!? $1k+ devices at that! I'm disappointed in OneUI6. I went back to oneui5 for a bit, updated back to OneUI6 and im like, why did i do that? Lol.
bwilliance
Halo
Options
Discussions
Agreed, One UI 6 seems to be disappointing. Hardly anything new, and animations haven't improved. Even downgraded performance in some areas. And with the stable release expected to come soon, I'd say this update isn't looking too good.
ImRyan
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I haven't had any of the issues people are talking about with the animations. Haven't for several betas. The first 2 or 3 I did but not any since. Odd. I'm using the S23 Ultra as I think some others are who commented? Sorry you guys are having these issues
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samsung Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes