Did you mean: 

Original topic:

screenshots duplicated

(Topic created: 08-22-2023 08:15 AM)
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
okay so I haven't seen many people talking about this, but when I take a screenshot and crop it right on the toolbox at the bottom of the screen, the screenshot gets duplicated on my gallery. is this also happening with anybody else?

9 Replies
Options
Discussions
I'm having the same issue. My phone will save the original screenshot as well as the cropped version.
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

yes that's exactly what happens to me.. I wonder why I haven't seen a lot of people talking about it

0 Likes
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Discussions
Yes!
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Discussions
Yes mine also.
0 Likes
wilfredo824
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Omg yes this has been so annoying
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.

If you wish to not save the original screenshot after you've edited it, please check this setting: Settings > Advanced Features > Screenshots and screen recorder > Save Original screenshots. 

If you continue to have issues after the setting is toggled off, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Discussions
I'm curious, it's sounding like it's saving an edited version while keeping the original as well. This is so you have the original unedited. If this is correct, my phone did that before beta as an option to save along with or save over original.
Options
Discussions
I did report this as a bug
0 Likes
useromhaQZRAps
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Yep, same. I've given up on cropping right when I take it and just go back to the Gallery later to avoid the duplicate. It's dumb.
0 Likes