JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

watch 6 constantly crashing and restarting

(Topic created: 07-01-2024 04:12 PM)
Gestilos
Constellation
Options
Discussions

just downloaded the beta. my watch 6 restarts every 2 minutes, rendering it useless. please help

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Gestilos

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize once more for your rebooting issue, as we targeted to fix this issue on Beta 1 software.

For immediate solution, please Factory Data reset your device after submitting your error report back to us. 

[Error Report Steps]

Galaxy Wearable Beta App > Contact us> Error report

[Reset Steps]

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

6 Replies
Members_DcZG2yN
Constellation
Options
Discussions

Same boat..... And I wasted over an hour going through the process of bricking it... Double BS

userzlTCUx1B4b
Constellation
Options
Discussions

My watch 6 is doing the same. 

user7xTHyhOMVu
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions

Beta 2 fixes this, but I could not get my watch to stay inong enough to finish the download.  Factory reset does fix it, but then you need to set things back up.  The backuo/restore is pretty good, but not perfect. 

Solution
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Gestilos

Thank you for your feedback.

We apologize once more for your rebooting issue, as we targeted to fix this issue on Beta 1 software.

For immediate solution, please Factory Data reset your device after submitting your error report back to us. 

[Error Report Steps]

Galaxy Wearable Beta App > Contact us> Error report

[Reset Steps]

1. Hold down both buttons on watch until you see the watch resets and then shows the Samsung logo with "Rebooting...".
2. Click the Home & Back buttons twice repeatedly while screen is on "Samsung-Rebooting...". 
3. From the text menus, click the Home button (will scroll down) until you see "Recovery menu". 
4. Long press on the Home button until the menu changes to Recovery screen. 
5. Use the back button to scroll down to Factory reset. (Do not click Home Botton, as it will be "Select" option instead of scrolling down from step3)
6. Click the Home button to select Factory reset.
7. Use the back button to select yes > Click the Home button to activate it.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

user4p1C0TsPIG
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Restoring

0 Likes
Gestilos
Constellation
Options
Discussions