Original topic:

Cannot send MMS to multiple recipients but have them receive it individually

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 05:32 PM)
Bwieb57
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I toggled off the setting under group conversations and multimedia messages. Everytime I add x amount of people to a chat and send they all still receive the message in a group chat. How to I send the same message to multiple people but have them receive it individually? It use to be so easy and now you have to toggle on and off a setting everytime you want to send in a group or individually?
3 Replies
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Note20

so... got to messages > setting > more setting > multimedia messages > disable Group conversation...

what this does is you send 1 single message to everyone. this will show as a group chat but when they reply You will receive reply as individual 1-1 chat.

0 Likes
Bwieb57
Astronaut
Options
Note20
No I did this already and sent a message to 3 friends and the chat worked like a group chat. Everyone saw everyone's replies
0 Likes
UncleD70
Astronaut
Options
Note20
@Bwieb57 You are right! It used to be so easy! You could change the setting for each group message you sent. Now, you have to change to default setting on ALL group messages! It used to be one of my favorite features. I have no idea why they would make this more difficult.
0 Likes