Original topic:

Galaxy Note 20 Ultra - Registration Error Message

(Topic created: 03-14-2021 09:20 PM)
jpointer
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hello,

On the Samsung Members website, when I try to register my device, I get the message, "This product is already registered." 

It appears to me that the device is registered by someone else, however, I purchased this device brand new out of the box from my mobile service retailer (Xfinity Mobile).

Can someone please assist?

Thank you

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out.  When using the Samsung members app, it will automatically register your device, the device will no longer have to be manually registered.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

2 Replies
GGEZ
Asteroid
Options
Note20
looks like xfinity repackaged a returned device and sold it to you as new. Contact them and ask for an exchange. There's really no way a device could be registered if it's never been used.
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Note20

Thank you for reaching out.  When using the Samsung members app, it will automatically register your device, the device will no longer have to be manually registered.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.