JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G with Android 11 WiFi issues

(Topic created: 12-22-2020 01:43 PM)
Mando4
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I just updated my Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G (TMobile) to the latest android version, 11, and it seems that since the update I've been having issues with my WiFi. It says that I'm connected but no internet (wifi logo with the exclamation sign) to fix it, i have to turn off WiFi on the phone and then back on.
Anybody else having this same issue?
20 Replies
VELABELA
Galaxy
Options
Note20
🙃It was doing the same for me, but after about an hour it fixed itself lol. 👌
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Note20

turn off Google Location Accuracy in the settings -> location 

Ramsfan93
Constellation
Options
Note20

Yes, I'm having the same issue too.  Very frustrating. 

0 Likes
CAndreDogg1
Constellation
Options
Note20

I am having this problem too. I turned off the Google Location Accuracy Setting as many have suggested and it worked for about 20 minutes. The wifi appears to be connected, but I can't open any webpages unless I move back to data. My wifi was working fine until I updated my android about one month ago. I was hoping that the latest update would fix the problem (I installed it last Saturday), but it's still not resolved.

user8fPmL7ltlD
Asteroid
Options
Note20
same for me too..
0 Likes
user8fPmL7ltlD
Asteroid
Options
Note20
everyone else at same network has no issue
0 Likes
Solution
Lingster
Astronaut
Options
Note20
drop down to LTE and you should have no issues. that is the fix for the 5G not working on the phone properly.
Kumar91
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Yes I have the same issue, it's really frustrating. The Samsung support guys are asking to factory reset my phone. It's so pathetic and has lots of re work. Any working solution please?
0 Likes
userdD3hLY2oNf
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Looks like this is a real issue with anyone updated to Android 11. I'm on Verizon note 20 ultra. After updating, my wifi connection keeps disconnecting and reconnecting. No issues before the update. Already tried the location accuracy.  Still doing the same thing. Samsung, fix this problem. Everyone's apps are not running correctly because of this issue. And no, I don't want to factory reset my phone. It was perfectly fine before the update. 

Anyone have an update regarding this?