Original topic:

Note 20 ULtra No Network Issue

(Topic created: 06-23-2021 04:41 PM)
userqsA9NsGEDl
Constellation
Options
Note20

Having major problems and so are many other people I think. For me, it seemed to start after the 4-21-21 or 4-29-21 update Samsung rolled out. Since then I am having sporadic network connection issues.

I am getting messages like "Your phone's not registered on a network, so you can only make emergency calls or SIM card error no network available".  Having trouble making calls, sending texts, and all other data. Might have to try 10 times to get a message or call to go through. Of course, it causes the battery to drain due to the phone constantly looking for a network. I am now barely getting 6 hours of battery life during the day.  

I have changed SIM cards out twice, even gotten a replacement phone, and sure enough same problems. I went to Verizon and a guy in line with a Note 20 Ultra is having the same problems.

Went to Samsung's local authorized repair place and they said they are seeing a lot of this issue and it doesn't matter what carrier the phone is on so it is definitely a phone and not a carrier issue. 

Looks like it is the Note 20 Ultra only.

Finally got a supervisor from Samsung to escalate it to upper management.

Anyone else having this same issue? 

Thx

4 Replies
user0U4Mqv0d2q
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was the t-mobile network so I switched.  I have to go to my settings and turn off make Wifi calls.  Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

0 Likes
ElWormo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
This happens to me, every once in a while & rebooting the phone usually fixes the problem.
0 Likes
HellocanUhearme
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Same here. Plus people hear me but I cannot hear them most of the time.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Nebula
Options
Note20

for the three of you, if you are still having the issue (which seems like you are)... please submit an error report as immediate as you can after the issue occurs. These sort of issues tend to be tricky to figure out and techs require a lot of data/information. 

0 Likes