JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created: 12-13-2020 06:24 AM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

270 Replies
Mamasarus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
PLEASE LISTEN TO HER....PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF US! NONE OF US CAN AFFORD TO HAVE PHONES THAT DON'T WORK, DOCTORS, WORK, CHILDREN, ATTORNEYS....COME ON SAMSUNG THIS IS NOT OKAY!!
Options
Note20
Yeah, I'm not sure what's going on. I've checked every device that I have and my Note 20 Ultra seems to be the only one struggling with Wi-Fi. I can't even get Wi-Fi 6 anymore. I didn't have any issues yesterday but today it's just giving me problems and I don't know why.
Mamasarus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Same with me! All other devices (iPhone 11, Samsung Tab SE, LG phone, LG TV, and Samsung TV). All though my Samsung TV with 5G built in doesn't even pick up my 5G wifi. I also had the wifi tech come out, and everything passed inspection. Not coincidence that its just my Samsung Note 20U 5G phone. Note 10+ worked flawlessly!
Mamasarus
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
And this is the 2nd brand new out of the box as the first brand new signed up with didnt work properly either. Figuring a bad phone and or sim card...nope. So brought it back and received the one I'm currently on (again brand NEW in box), same issues. I've called Samsung and did not recieve any helpful advice and or resolution, other then to mail my phone in for them to examine. Why so you can send me a 3rd grand new one that won't work or worse tell me you fixed my phone and receive it back unfixed.
userb2BSOjNsHg
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Same here.  All other devices in the same wifi network (iPad, iPhone, Samsung TV, laptops) connect to wifi without any issues.  Only my Note 20 Ultra keeps losing connection on the wifi network.  Anyone know if Samsung respond to this issue?  Seems like this has been happening since August 2020 from other member's post.  

userjHairhidze
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Same problem over here!! Before i had a iPhone 7 plus and neved had this issue with WiFi connection but the note 20 ultra since day one... Do you have already a solution for this? 

@user8L9TjFNGzk wrote:

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1400 for a phone who doesnt work is BS

anilabr21
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm having the same issue. Phone wouldn't connect to 5ghz
user9YewmUqaAD
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am having the same issue except to be more detailed my wifi is timing out constantly and it is clear that the phones ability to keep a signal and strong one at the same distances is no where near as strong as it is with my other samsung S10+ sitting right next to it. This is a major issue for me. If this is not fixed the 5 lines on my account all with Ultra 20 will be getting returned and we will be looking at other devices. 

usero3Xozlqlxs
Constellation
Options
Note20

Bro, mine too!  My old One Plus would work super far and now my Note 20 Ultra drops just going upstairs!  I hope they send an update.

jacobkluke
Constellation
Options
Note20

Hi,

I am having samsung note20 ultra 5g handset.

I have issues in wi-fi download and upload speeds. I have  fibernet connection and wi-fi setup working with speeds upto 300Mbps.

My other samsung note 6 and iphone X gives me upload & download speeds upto 50Mbps on same wi-fi ssid, whereas my note20 ultra 5g gives only max of 3 to 4 Mbps for both download & upload.

I tried resetting and all stuff i could try.

I am using ookhla speed test on all my devices to check speed.

I tried this when i found my note20 ultra 5g is taking more time to download & upload files and whatSapp videos or YouTube videos much more than my other videos do or downloading large files.

Please help to sort this out.