JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Android 11, Easter egg, cat control

(Topic created: 12-21-2020 11:30 AM)
Summer0714
Astronaut
Options
Note20

Anyone know how to make this work?  I got as far as the cat icon on the Android 11 screen but can't find the rest.

Thanks
24 Replies
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

First go into settings, from there, tap on the About Phone section. Then tap Android 11 a few times. This will bring up the Easter Egg screen. On it, you'll find a circle that looks like a dial. It is in fact a dial and you'll need to drag it around from the right like you were turning up the volume on a speaker. Hope this helps!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Summer0714
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I did that... but what about after?? apparently you have to go into home control settings where you feed it, etc. it says you access those 3 dots from the power screen. my power screen never changed and has no 3 dots. I don't know.
0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Here's a link you may find helpful: How to Play Android 11’s Hidden Easter Egg Game (howtogeek.com)

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Yep, no Power controls or even an add controls option exists on OneUI 3.0.  Even when searching for options.  Samsung does not want cats on their devices, I guess...

0 Likes
Summer0714
Astronaut
Options
Note20
thanks.. my phone looks nothing like that. I have a note 2o ultra.
0 Likes
TheSMQ
Halo
Options
Note20
It appears Samsung did not give us the access needed to use the Easter egg cat game. I'm sad about it, it was fun.
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Yeah, I googled it yesterday, after your post made me aware of it, and nothing I read worked. 😞

Danger_Floof
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Samsung, give us our kitties 😸💕
userH3TDZAlLqP
Asteroid
Options
Note20
after you unlocked the setting like normal get the nova launcher app, add it's widget to your home page and find the Android R Easter Egg section and add all of the application in there to your home page and launch them, after a while of using the widgets the feature should work, I have an S20 Ultra on Android 11 and got it to work