Did you mean: 

Original topic:

2 Google Meet apps

(Topic created: 10-16-2022 11:59 PM)
userJyVIVu6aIF
Constellation
Options
Questions
Since I d/l the beta, I got two Google Meet apps and I can't delete one of them. Anybody else got this issue?
7 Replies
Options
Questions
I have a similar issue. I've sent an error report in the beta feedback section..Screenshot_20221017_064319_One UI Home_1000001109_1666003561.jpg
0 Likes
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
This was a decision by Google since they merged duo with meet. But they thought that duo had enough recognition that they added a second icon to Google meet that has the duo logo but they both take you to the same place.
https://www.xda-developers.com/google-duo-returns-app-drawers-meet/
0 Likes
Options
Questions
I don't see where it's written that both of the icons should be on the device at the same time. I see where it had both applications available in the playstore till past September and how users of the older platform/interface would be pushed to the newer one, but nothing specifically on us having both icons on our device at the same time.

Am I missing something in this article? Just looking to have things clarified being you made reference to this. 😎
Betamonke
Comet
Options
Questions
Oops wrong article!

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-duo-returns-app-drawers-meet/

I updated my original comment too.
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Oh ok.. Thanks
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
Eventually they will do away with the Duo App once they complete the mergerand people get used to it I think it is stupid to have 2 apps that do the same exact thing
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes