Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SmartThings App Causing Reliability Problems With Bixby Routines

(Topic created: 10-14-2022 08:42 PM)
neilth
Sun
Options
Questions
I have created a Bixby routine that uses the SmartThings app to turn off a TP-Link smart plug under certain conditions. I have several smart plugs on my home Wi-Fi network which, when observed in the TP-Link Kasa app, are online and fully controllable. When these same devices are observed in the SmartThings app, some or all are falsely shown as being offline, making the SmartThings app and Bixby routines relying on this app completely unreliable. How can I resolve this problem?
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello ,
Thank you for your feedback.
If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung Members app to latest version from the Galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue.
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Questions

I initially submitted this issue as a question in the beta forum and I was then advised to submit it as an error report which I then did. I was then advised to submit it again as an error report. No solution has ever been provided as a response, so, there is no solution to be satisfied with!

0 Likes