Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Access to images from social media platforms

(Topic created: 09-06-2023 08:15 PM)
mztia100
Halo
Options
Questions
After installing the beta .. I was having a few issues so I did a hard reset and now when I try to upload images from the gallery to social media it's not recognizing any of the images.. please help!
I also did a reset on all app preferences as well. 
0 Likes
14 Replies
Eduardo24
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Check the app's info>permissions>photo and video permission> and select always allow all. It could of been set to only select an amount of pictures authorized by you manually
0 Likes
mztia100
Halo
Options
Questions
It's set for always
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
This, please use the search function, it actually works greatScreenshot_20230903_181347_Samsung Members.jpg
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
I've said that to a lot of people over and over and they don't care and it's causing me to have to bounce all over the place trying to help and my patience is kind of running out having to repeat myself over and over again.
0 Likes
mztia100
Halo
Options
Questions
What I am noticing is... It will allow me to only access my pictures from the internal storage but when I hard reset my phone the internal storage was removed but backuped to Google photos and OneDrive so that's where all my pics are stored... Still need help!
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Okay just read this comment. You can redownload all of your backed up photos from one drive and google. The options is within the one drive app and google app.
Mike-B
Comet
Options
Questions
You need to get all of your pictures back into your phone first so that you can see them in the gallery so restore them all to your phone first and THEN try.
mztia100
Halo
Options
Questions
I can see/view them in my gallery with no problems.... they are all there but when going to social media to upload something it will only pick up on the ones in the internal storage
0 Likes
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Questions
Check to make sure the pictures your seeing in gallery are actually on your device by going to my files, internal storage, dcim or pictures. Its possible that gallery is showing you cached synced images but they are actually still on one drive. If you can confirm 100% that the photos you speak of are on your device and not in a cloud and you cant get them to upload via social media, try what i suggested before if you haven't.
Hold social media app, click i, remove all permissions, reboot. Hold social media app, click i, allow permissions, reboot. Last but not least, uninstall and reinstall app. If it still persists then well, idk lol.
0 Likes