Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Air Command

(Topic created: 08-05-2022 10:03 PM)
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
Air Command seems to be crashing every time I turn on my phone and it doesn't pop up whenever I take my S-Pen out 
0 Likes
9 Replies
MrClean69
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Mine seems to be working ok. I did have to clear the cache earlier. Might try that if you haven't already.
0 Likes
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
I cleared it a few minutes ago, but still seems to be crashing and not working at all
0 Likes
Options
Questions
Mine crashes whenever I remove my S-Pen.
0 Likes
Nyshobi
Constellation
Options
Questions
Mine did that also how I fixed it is when the air command crashes select app info and then go to storage and clear data. (Clearing just the cache had no affect for mine.)
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
Hi! I was able to fix it after that. Thank you! I think the problem also was the Pentastic App. I haven't selected anything there and seems to be working ok for now
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Questions
As suggested by @Nyshobi try clearing the cache. If you don't know how to do that .Here are the steps:
Open
settings > apps> press on 3 dots on the right side of
[Your apps▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎:|| ]
> enable show system apps> ok > search for AIR COMMAND > open> storage > clear cache and data if necessary. Goodluck.
CesarF
Halo
Options
Questions
Yep! I managed to get it working thanks to you guys! Seems Pentastic was probably a reason why it kept crashing too, so I stopped using it and seems to be working at the moment. Thank you for the help!!
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes