Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Always On Clock Not Centered Since Latest Beta Update

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 05:01 PM)
userVELGQdhybm
Asteroid
Options
Questions
This is more for my OCD...and driving my crazy to the point I had to turn my Always On Display OFF (I have it set to the Clock for when it is charging, like in the dock or when I'm in my car), but when it goes to the Always On lock screen, the clock (and any notifications I might have) are now showing more to the LEFT of my screen instead of in the center. I haven't purposely changed anything (unless buttons got clicked in my pocket or purse) or is this something with the update?
10 Replies
Options
Questions
Yeah- Mine is also like this, quite far off of the center. It will also display *really* low sometimes.
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Same
Raaneshoo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
same
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I like it
0 Likes
Galaxy4mylife
Galaxy
Options
Questions
If you go into the always on display app and clear the data, it will fix it. Had that issue too and it fixed it.
userVELGQdhybm
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Thank you for the advice, however, even with me clearing the data, cache and restarting the device, it still shows it off center. I even changed the options (different clock, colors, photo, you name it) and it is still off 😞 Thank you though!
0 Likes
Anders321
Halo
Options
Questions

Try going back to the default clock on lockscreen without resizing it and see if that works.

0 Likes
DeltaBravo94
Comet
Options
Questions
You've got OCD, I have CDO because alphabetize needed to be done.
0 Likes
Atodman
Asteroid
Options
Questions
Mine was off center for beta 2 and 3 and finally went back to the middle with beta 4...🤷
0 Likes