JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Battery Draining at Light Speed

(Topic created: 08-03-2024 10:45 AM)
BigSlam
Asteroid
Options
Questions

My Galaxy Watch 6 Classic was working great in the beta until August 1st. Suddenly the battery just started draining fast and would be dead within 8 hours. I haven't added any software or changed aby settings. I even did a full reset and the issue is still happening.  Any thoughts?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Questions

I rebooted my Watch 6 into recovery mode and cleared the cache. I just installed the August beta update earlier today, but five hours later my watch went from 93% to 92%.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solution
Options
Questions

I rebooted my Watch 6 into recovery mode and cleared the cache. I just installed the August beta update earlier today, but five hours later my watch went from 93% to 92%.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator3
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello @BigSlam ,
Thank you for your feedback.

To help us better understand this issue, please submit an error report through the Samsung Members or Galaxy Wearable app on your device:

Galaxy Wearable Beta app> Search for "Contact us" as key words > Error reports (Screenshot would be more helpful)

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, do not close the Samsung Members app until you receive a notification that error has been sent.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes