Options
Questions
I've noticed my battery draining faster in beta six ,was more stable in beta 5
8 Replies
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I'm using all the battery saving methods, I've turned off location with routines darkmode ,powersaving ,put apps to sleep when not in use still draining like a s21
murilo_no
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions

facing the same 😕

AlienX
Galaxy
Options
Questions
For me battery drain has been gradually worse in every beta update. JwJ6 is definitely worse so far.
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Questions
Having the same issue
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I've noticed if I'm not playing the battery show 20h if I play next day the battery show 15h or even less .after playing 3 days every day the battery show 11 h so its all depends how you use the phone.
Now it's show 14h with full charge . Pubg 13% of playing, and other apps if I open.
Update:
After a few hours I didt use the phone from 14 hours left 16 hours.

Il charge full se if anything changed
Screenshot_20231012_132959_Device care_1000010525_1697138999.png
0 Likes
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Questions
I'm coming with one more update.
I didn't play to much today just a little match master .

I put battery save(power save) then check it out baby .
With power saving 21 hours left.
But if il leave for a week like this , 100% it will show left for more then one day,
So all of you people who saying, battery drain, please do me a favor dint lie to me, all phi e are the same and all beta are the same.. please don't play to much , just leave it for call , anyway I'm not saying your playing, maybe you watch tiktok or youtube , same thing.. that normal drain .. but just leave it just for call and sms you will see the results.

If yiu want to believe you, put here the story of your whole week, let's see how much are you using your phone , then we will discuss about that

Thanks for reading my messages.

Thanks Samsung for your beautiful phone!Screenshot_20231012_233446_Device care_1000010572_1697175287.png
0 Likes
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I noticed :battery: drain as soon as I remove it from the charger of course it will drain in heavy usage don't compare your phone to mine in this beta my phone slowly drain when not in use I noticed in beta 5 I could take it from the charge and it would stay 100 but in beta 6 after charge half hour later it would go to 94 with no use I'm checking all my settings for background use or app drain to make sure it'd my issue and not beta issue peeeeaaaccce!!Screenshot_20231013_125943_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please try the suggestions listed here to improve battery life: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078987/

Users have reported clearing device cache and rebooting the device helps. If the issue still persists, please use the Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes