Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Bedtime Mode?

(Topic created: 08-07-2022 09:45 PM)
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
The release notes state bedtime mode was moved to Bixby Routines. I can't seem to find it. Anyone know where it is? Or was it deleted and not added in this release (as I know other features in these release notes aren't actually in this release) 

What's even more annoying and I've reported it as a bug, is up until updating to OneUI 5, if I turned on bedtime mode on my Galaxy watch 4, it would turn on bedtime mode and do not disturb on my phone. Now it doesn't and what's worse is I can't even find bedtime mode on my phone. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I've made my own bedtime routine since it's easy but it's very annoying bedtime mode doesn't trigger on my phone when I turn on bedtime mode on my watch. Screenshot_20220808_010130_Bixby Routines_1000000035_1659934890.jpg
0 Likes
unknown1126
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Aah found it.. it's under alarms

But this also means that it'll be an alarm in the morning, I think I'll stick to the routineScreenshot_20220808_011856_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

DigitalHD
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I sincerely hope that my "suggestion" is implemented. Because it's quite annoying how OneUI 4 let my watch turn on bedtime mode for my phone and now in OneUI 5, it doesn't. Seems counterintuitive to remove a feature like that.
thoughts
Comet
Options
Questions
It's annoying that on the phone bedtime mode was greyscale, and on the watch it was a splash screen, and then not greyscale. Can we please get bedtime mode back and greyscale on all devices (watch too)