Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta

(Topic created: 08-12-2023 03:10 AM)
userr4ijxZyCts
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
If I withdraw from the Beta can I register again?
0 Likes
5 Replies
Budtaster
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I believe yes
SyCoREAPER
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes as long as slots are available. You run the risk of someone else taking your slot.

In other words, if the beta allowed 1000 people, you were #56, 1000 people are in and you withdraw, your slot opens up for someone else and it's back at capacity, you won't be able to join unless someone else drops out.
KiwiBird97
Red Giant
Options
Questions
Apple's public beta program used to be capped at 10,000 testers with iOS 16.4, but seems like Apple has reversed course after making the Developer Beta available for free without a paid membership. Still, it's better to not withdraw.

(In the past, the Developer Beta was only available to iOS app developers, while the Public Beta was available free of charge to 10,000 testers.)

APPLE PUBLIC BETA COUNTRIES
The Apple Public Beta program is only available in the following countries. All Wi-Fi only and unlocked variants are supported. US carrier locked variants can only join if they have T-Mobile.
• United States
• Canada
• France
• Germany
• United Kingdom
• Russia
• India
• Australia
• China
• Japan
• South Korea

SAMSUNG ONE UI BETA COUNTRIES
• South Korea
• United States
• Germany
• Poland
• United Kingdom
• India
• China

HOW TO NOT LOSE YOUR SPOT
A better way is that users need to register just once per account, NOT per device. Beta waves are by model year.

2023 MODELS
It's not possible to release the beta to the newly released Z Fold and Flip 5. Doing this could cause some bad initial reviews because of the beta software.
• Galaxy S23 and Tab S9 series
• Galaxy A4 series (A04/A14/A24/A34/A54)

2022 MODELS
• Galaxy S22 and Tab S8 series
• Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4
• Galaxy A3 series (A13, A23, A33, A53, A73)

2021 MODELS
• Galaxy S21 series
• Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold 3
0 Likes
AnitaChristen
Constellation
Options
Questions

Ok, thanks. I will keep it in my mind.

For all college students, turn to the top best assignment help websites for a smooth journey through academic challenges. These platforms, like the one I'm about to recommend, provide a beneficial balance of knowledge and practicality.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

As stated by other users, if Beta is not closed when you attempt to re-register, you can register again after withdrawing.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes