Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Better Battery Life?

(Topic created: 10-09-2022 09:46 AM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Questions
I'm curious, has anyone else noticed their battery life is a bit better with One UI Beta 4? I don't know if it is because I locked CPU usage on some apps like Tiktok using GoodGuardian, or some apps like Spotify and Youtube Music got more optimized, but for some reason I feel like it's longer even with the AOD. I highly doubt Samsung did anything to the battery optimization yet, but if so have your alls battery been any different before Beta 3?
0 Likes
6 Replies
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Questions
My standby time is definitely better, but it's not recording my battery usage correctly so I can't actually quantify it.
0 Likes
neilth
Sun
Options
Questions
My S22U definitely has better battery life with beta 4 than any time previously.
0 Likes
user9WVlGmbQsv
Asteroid
Options
Questions
I think my battery life sucks now
0 Likes
HauntedAtoms
Astronaut
Options
Questions
Every update changes it for me. I've had excellent standby at one point with only 2% drain overnight, but during use it was worse. And I've had the opposite. Hopefully they are tweaking things to find the right combo that will give good battery life for both.
0 Likes
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Questions
If you just unplugged it after charging that is one reason why it drains less and it seemed to be consistent. But whenever you put it on standby without charging it. it drains quicker on my observation.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes