Original topic:

Bixby...

(Topic created: 10-13-2022 10:33 PM)
Jezoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Any one using Bixby..??
I never used. It seems to me unnecessary function, or use less..
I would love to have my Samsung phone without Bixby.. 

7 Replies
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Questions
I use Bixby often. Mainly for voice commands bc I have it on my galaxy book, watch and phone. I use Bixby to get system commands done, and Google assistant for my smart home
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Questions
Only thing Bixby I use are the routines. But now they're not even Bixby just modes and routines.
Options
Questions
Almost daily since Google decided to kill off location based reminders in Assistant. Hold down the power button and say "Remind me when I get home to ..."/"Remind me when I get to work to ... ".

Also Bixby Routines is a great " If/Then" automation tool! I have a set of ear buds I use when working out and have a routine set to put on DND when they are paired ... Put on DND when connected to my churches WiFi, open the Sam's Club app when I connect to my local Sam's Club WiFi ... I'm sure there's more complex routines that can be set, but I find these simple automations rather handy.
egor0128
Comet
Options
Questions
Yes I use it for certain thing's on my phone. But we do have a choice. I like that
Shawn765
Explorer
Options
Questions
Bixby is great tool for interacting with the phone and samsung apps. I have pulled away from Google a bit and disabled Google assistant.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you like, you can disable Bixby Routines in Settings > Advanced Features.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Jezoly
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I did disabled a long time , however, some of the Bixby system apps can't be disabled. It's working in background using data and battery power .....!!
0 Likes