Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera permissions not working

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 09:22 AM)
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
I'm trying to post a picture to Facebook and unable to press the button to allow access to camera roll. 
9 Replies
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Here is a screenshot of the screen Screenshot_20230829_091942_Facebook.jpg
0 Likes
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Questions
For now all you can do is go to your gallery and share from there to Facebook
0 Likes
userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
That doesn't allow you a post just profile picture 😔
0 Likes
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
This has been answered on other similar posts. You have to remove permissions to your photos, then add back those permissions. Then youll be able to post pictures from your camera to facebook. I had the same problem when i installed ui6. Its working fine now.
0 Likes
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Go into your settings, then apps, then facebook. Then go to your permissions, remove the photo permissions, back out of it to your home screen, then go back into settings/apps/facebook and reapply the permissions. 🙂
0 Likes
mztia100
Halo
Options
Questions
This doesn't work for everyone.. including me... It's still a problem for me.
0 Likes
slickrick77
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Sorry for the late reply...strange, i figured if it worked for myself and others, it would work for you as well. I had the same problem at first, and got plenty frustrated with it. But once i remove permissions to facebook, closed all apps, then went back into permission settings and reapplied them, it worked just fine. I dont remember if i rebooted the phone after i removed permissions, before reapolying them...my bad...but sorry if this doesnt work for you. 😞
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Questions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

This issue has been reported by other users. To work around this issue, you can go into settings - app - Facebook. Remove the picture permission and then grant it again. Go back to Facebook and should be fixed.

If issue persists, please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

userAV8fwDY2Oe
Cosmic Ray
Options
Questions
Thanks everyone this resolved the issue 🙂
0 Likes