Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can I get out of beta??

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 12:20 AM)
LunaAylin
Astronaut
Options
Questions
I am not as tech savvy as I should be and didn't really realize what I signed up for. My phone has not been functioning as b4 and I'm not exactly thrilled by it all. Is there a way to safely undo this? Or do I just ride it out n hope for the best and hope my phone sees the other side 🤪😬🤷‍:female_sign:🤦‍:female_sign:
0 Likes
5 Replies
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Questions
I would just ride it out the stable version should be released soon I would suggest going into recovery mode power off - then press power and volume up buttons at the same time until the phone comes on volume buttons move cursor up and down power button to select - scroll down to clear system cache and clear cache - then scroll down to repair apps after you select that the phone will load up and you shouldn't have any problems after that I don't have any issues only little things like some icons not really matching and a couple animations Unlocked S22 Ultra and some Good Lock Apps aren't compatible yet if you are using any of them
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Questions
hang in there, Luna, and follow Butta's advice. it's almost over.
kbrncito
Galaxy
Options
Questions
As Buttabean said.. but I find this Beta 5 pretty smooth with just a couple of hiccups, nothing major.
Follow his recommendations.
Turn off your phone
Get into recovery by pressing the power key and volume up and don't release until you see the recovery screen .
Navigate using your volume keys up and down.
Go down to clear cache once it's highlighted press power button to activate.
Let it do its thing.
Repeat clear cache ...
And then after, go down to repair apps.
After it's done and your phone is on
Go to the Galaxy store and download Good Guardians App.
Open it and select the module Galaxy app booster.. it will take you to the Galaxy store to download it.
Once it's done, go back to your Good Guardians app and open app booster and run it..
It will take about 10 15 minutes to do the process.
After it's done, enjoy a better experience on your device.
Options
Questions
Yes you can if you really want to.. Screenshot_20221023_104631_Samsung Members_1000001471_1666536479.jpgScreenshot_20221023_104641_Samsung Members_1000001472_1666536497.jpgScreenshot_20221023_104653_Samsung Members_1000001473_1666536563.jpg
Options
Questions
As you can tell after, after you've read, there's a process to withdrawing also. Before you do so, I recommend backing up whatever data just in case something weird happens..😎